Legal Negotiator (Contract)
Our client, a top-tier Global Bank is looking to hire for a Legal Negotiator position for 1 year contract which is highly extendable/convertible.
Drafting and negotiating initial margin (IM) documentation with counterparties in APAC. This includes the IM Credit Support Deed, IM Credit Support Annex, Collateral Transfer Agreement, Security Agreement and Account Control Agreement.
- Identifying and summarizing in a succinct manner issues arising from the negotiations for internal stakeholders to consider for approval.
- Tracking and ensuring required approvals for non-standard terms are obtained.
- Recording and updating negotiated terms in a legal agreement management system.
- Organizing and arranging for execution of agreements.
- Negotiating with external clients and managing front office personnel based on terms of agreements
- Review, draft and advise on a variety of commercial documents such as licenses, outsourcing, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, supply agreements, purchasing and procurement documents and consulting agreements.
- Provide legal advice and support to IT, strategic sourcing and other business units.
- Manage and contribute to team requirements to help create and improve standard legal work, processes and tools
- Bachelor's Degree and a J.D. degree from a well-regarded U.S. law school required.
- Strong knowledge of ISDA master agreement documentation and negotiation of these documents.
- 5-7 years of relevant Legal experience in negotiating ISDA and CSA
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688