Legal Negotiator (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Legal Negotiator for a 6 months contract position.
This role is part of the Legal team which supports the negotiation of Master Agreements with clients globally.
- To negotiate master agreement documentation as efficiently as possible within agreed risk parameters. Clients will be in multiple jurisdictions.
- They will be drafting master agreements (replicating from existing agreements). This candidate will be reviewing all critical terms and will be replicating them in to the Singapore subsidiary.
- Drafting of the contracts and sending out to the client.
- Strong knowledge of master agreement documentation typically entered into by the Bank.
- Strong understanding of legal risks associated with master agreement documentation.
- Ability to work with stakeholders situated in other jurisdictions to negotiate master agreement documentation as efficiently as possible
within agreed risk parameters..
- Experience with master agreements and negotiation
- Solid legal background with experience replicating existing documents/ drafting agreements. Good understanding of legal concepts.
- Someone with FM derivative trading exposure would be ideal.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688