Legal Executive (1 year contract)
Our client, a reputable global Asset Management firm is looking to hire a Legal Executive. This is a 1 year contract, subject to extension or conversion.
To assist in managing legal and regulatory issues and support the review and negotiation of documents applicable to the firm's operations in the South East Asia region.
He/She will assist and support the Head of Legal in:
1. Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and co-ordinating all legal documents of Amundi Singapore including but not limited to:
2. Managing and liaising with external lawyers in South East Asia.
3. Providing legal support to cross border commercial activities in South East Asia.
4. Liaising with legal resource within the firm and through external lawyers to ensure that the risks faced by the firm are understood and managed appropriately and that the firm's legal exposure is minimised or eradicated.
5. Monitoring, interpreting and advising on new laws, rules and regulations which may impact the Company and its business.
The candidate should come with a degree in Law and at least 2 years' relevant experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688