Legal Entity Controller (Contract)
Our client a reputable Global Bank is looking for a Legal Entity Controller for an 8 months contract role.
- Regulatory reporting: Perform daily regulatory monitoring around Qualifying Liabilities, Book Limits, Capital Funds, etc. Ensure timely and accurate preparation and submissions of periodic regulatory returns. Collaborate with various stakeholders in the production and delivery of regulatory returns.
- Projects: Work closely with project teams locally and in overseas teams. Participate in user acceptance testing and delivery of key regulatory project. Support other change projects.
- Financial control: Exercising due control over local financial processes, including front to back reconciliations and preparation of manual journal entries to the ledger. Delivering a controlled month-end full set of Singapore branch financials and perform balance sheet substantiation.
- Corporate tax: Liaising with Group Tax and local professional firms to prepare local corporate tax and GST returns. Maintaining all required supporting documentation.
- Expense Management: Preparation of manual journal entries into the ledger for cost reporting, including the accounts payable process and cost tracking for the Branch. Analyse and present cost financials in an accurate and timely manner.
- Overall Risks and Controls: Review, evaluate and highlight potential financial controls, regulatory and/or tax risks.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Finance, with at least 2 years on MAS Regulatory Reporting
- Independent with good communication skills
- Experience of commercial banking products is not a prerequisite but is preferable particularly across Commercial Lending, Trade, Money Markets and Derivatives.
- Experienced in the use of reporting tools and software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages with strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688