- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on a broad range of IT and commercial contracts within a corporate environment.
- Experience in dealing with broad range of contractual issues within and across various business units and subsidiaries.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a law degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively as part of a legal team.
- Possess strong work ethics, good organisation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must have legal experience in an IT based company
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra