KYC Analyst (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to add a KYC analyst into their team. This would be a 1 year contract with chances of renewal.
The candidate may be rotated between the KYC maker (Client Services) and KYC checker (KYC checking team) function depending on the bottleneck in terms of the workload.
Both teams are APAC coverage - Ability read and understands Chinese (simplified and traditional) is a must.
Candidates should come with corporate banking experience. They should be familiar with complex ownership structures including Trust Account, Asset Management, SPV, etc.
- As a KYC maker, responsible of performing due diligence on new and existing APAC clients. As a KYC checker, vet cases submitted by the makers.
KYC Maker (Client Service Team)
- Ensure new and existing clients of APAC satisfied the regulatory requirements
- Assess the risk level and the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions
- Collect documentation from public sources
- Interact with the client to collect the necessary private documents
- Check the documents to ensure they meet the requirements
- Follow up with internal stakeholders until diligences are fully met
- Report progress/status of the process in the internal tool
- Escalate issues to the management and propose solutions / alternatives
- Draft waiver memo in case of deviations
KYC Checker (KYC Checking Team)
- Liaise with Front Office and Client Services on the collection of the KYC documentation
- KYC checking of existing clients (periodical revisions) for Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia and Taiwan entities
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank (screening will soon be moved to Client Service)
- Escalation of complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or validation when applicable
- Inputting and Maintenance of Static Data into the KYC System
- Perform ad-hoc screenings (screening will soon be moved to Client Service)
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688