Junior Sales Assistant
Our client, a top-tier Global Bank is looking for a Fixed Income and Commodities Junior sales assistant for a 1 year contract with excellent chances of extension/conversion.
- Interest in and affinity for sales and covering clients, operating initially within a team to help support clients of senior salespersons.
- Ability to support a flow and structured desk, covering structured and flow clients in Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities, across a diverse range of clients: corporates, asset managers and family office
- Well-organized and strong communication ability. Very likely to take on administrative tasks as well in support of the business.
- Past experience in Global Markets is less important than interest
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Analytical, technical and quantitative background is a plus. Spectrum of products ranges from vanilla to complex. Personnel with exotic structuring background is a plus - ability to structure, price exotic derivatives
- Experience with clients in more than one region, i.e. with some additional language ability especially in Hindi, Mandarin Chinese or Bahasa a bonus.
- Persistent with the ability to be independent, self-sufficient, resourceful and meticulous on follow-ups
- Operate multi-culturally across various regions. Operating across timezones is often required
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688