IT Strategic Planner (Up to 9K)
The person will be responsible for all components of the planning initiatives, from conceptualisation, strategy formulation, funding approval to outcome measurement.
Work with the implementation teams comprising of project managers, change management specialists, business analysts and clinical subject matter experts to define and scope the initiative, schedule, cost and resource requirements
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple planning initiatives and is responsible from initiation to completion.
- Engagement, communication and promotion of the strategies and plans to key stakeholders and the broader community.
- Work with other teams to define the schedule, scope the effort and manpower resource requirements for the purposes of strategy and funding.
- Preparation of proposals to seek approval and secure funds for initiatives from various stakeholders.
- Manage the risks that may affect the delivery of the initiative.
- Prepare progress reports for the initiatives and present the reports when required.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, although consideration will be given to experience and certifications in lieu of degree.Programme management experience; preferably in managing programmes in a medium to large-sized organisation.
- Ability to think strategically; understand and interpret policies to apply to IT enablement.
- Ability to establish and cultivate relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated planning capability applicable to the implementation of large scale programmes.
- Well developed communication, negotiation and professional writing skills.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
EAP Name: Benjamin Kazuki Tan
Registration No: R1325077