IT Strategic Planner
The Programme manager is responsible for the long term product roadmap and planning activities for the Programme.
He/She provides the strategic direction and guidance in terms of domain landscape implications in line with organisation strategic objectives.
As Programme Manager, this role will
(1) own the process and outcomes of roadmap development,
(2) lead and supervisors the product planning team,
(3) ensure alignment with the strategic priorities and policies of key stakeholders.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Manage multiple enhancement initiatives and is responsible for the execution from conceptualisation to initiation of enhancements.
- Determine the project goals to ensure that the project supports business objectives and strategies.
- Develop project plans that include requirements, scope, deliverable, budget and schedules.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and to achieve optimal utilisation of resources.
- Manage the risks that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Track project deliverable and ensure that the projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards.
- Implement process improvements to reduce development time and assist in the integration of complex business factors to implement long-term strategic planning objectives.
- Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Empower Teams to acquire sound understanding of business requirements and have adequate capabilities to review and critique vendors' design and solution's efforts.
- Oversee the establishment of frameworks / training programs to supervise, coach and mentor staff so that staff performance and team capabilities are enhanced and strengthened.
- Manage and develop staff competencies to ensure a high performing team that can facilitate care transformation and innovation through information technology.
- Ensure there is sufficient engagement and communication with key stakeholders like users' management, CXOs, other Heads of Departments and external agencies.
- Spearhead initiatives to analyse and propose solutions for cross-functional or ad-hoc key solution issues, where they arise. This includes helping to project-manage consultancy projects, POC or studies required to define new capabilities and requirements.
- Oversight of the whole product roadmap, ensuring alignment and rationalisation between the different domains, as well as translation to delivery initiatives.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Able to build trust and rapport with key stakeholders and project staff through solution competency as well as sound reasoning in recommendations or proposals.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly absorb domain knowledge as well as relate them to IT implications.
- Ability to manage dynamic changes in policy and business environment, as well as address complex issues in a structured manner.
- Experience with hands-on IT programme management, business analysis techniques.
- Experience in IT costing, procurement or budgeting.
- Excellent written & spoken communications, communicates effectively with all levels of management, supplier partners and stakeholders.
- Degree or equivalent in one of the following: Information Systems, Informatics, Business or Management
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
EAP Name: Benjamin Kazuki Tan
Registration No: R1325077