My client, one of the largest and reputable banks in United States is looking for a senior consultant for their Fund Administration team as an AML Support.
Job Position: Investor AML Support (Permanent Role)
My client, one of the largest and reputable banks in United States is looking for a senior consultant for their Fund Administration team as an AML Support. This is a hybrid role including fund administration, AML knowledge and Risk Management. It is a fast filling permanent position with good pay structure; perfect move to move your banking career to the next level.
What's on Offer
- You are required to hold, build and maintain a very strong partnership with the AML department in Europe and Singapore Corporate Compliance / MLRO to deliver a robust AML Compliance service to Singapore's clients and their fund investors.
- It is an individual contributor role, newly created role in Singapore office reporting to the Head of Fund Administration, to support AML compliance services, processes and procedures and Risk/ Audit programs.
- Oversees outsourced functions to ensure timely and accurately completion by Investor AML partners including tasks processed through workflow process; transaction monitoring and screening alerts; periodic investor documentation reviews and investor transitions
- Assists Investor AML partners in their review of investor documentation, in adherence with AML processes and procedures in Singapore, and their efficient highlighting of outstanding investor due diligence documentation (if any), by agreed modes of communication, with professionalism of approach and timely escalation of material issues arising.
- Assists Investor AML partners in their Ongoing Monitoring and Quality Assurance reviews in adherence with AML policy and procedures in Singapore and their efficient highlighting and escalation of investor ongoing monitoring issues arising, by agreed modes of communication, with professionalism of approach and timely escalation of material issues arising.
- Manages responses and assists in more complex problems and critical issues as escalated by the Investor AML team in Europe, as well as those received from other partners and/or related external parties.
- Assists partners within the Investor AML team in Europe to ensure that all queries from other partners and related external parties are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Takes ultimate ownership for completion of Investor AML compliance support for clients in conjunction with partners in Europe and other locations and provides regular and meaningful periodic updates to line management and colleagues
- Manages the development and maintenance of strong working relationships with clients and partners in other departments including the Investor AML Department in Europe
- Manages the preparation and follow up activity associated with regulator and internal second and third line of defence on site reviews in Singapore or Europe
- Manages the preparation and follow up activities associated with client on site reviews in Singapore or Europe
- Works with Singapore Corporate Compliance and other relevant partners to ensure that the Investor AML function in Singapore meets the required audit, risk and compliance standards as determined, from time to time, in accordance with advised changes in processes and procedures pursuant to amendments in prevailing legislation, guidance and best practice
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of Investor AML regulation and good practice in Singapore and uses this knowledge to initiate and promote enhancements to AML processes and procedures
- Performs additional work where volume or absence requires such workload to be completed.
The Successful Applicant:
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- College or University degree holder
- Required language - oral and written English, Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage) as requires interaction with foreign stakeholders
- Knowledge of day-to-day Investor AML processes and procedures and the wider funds administration business
- Previous people management experience will be a plus but not required
- Previous experience in an Investor AML servicing role
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Effective risk management
- Ability to research and understand complex issues and deliver solutions agreed with line management
- Good knowledge of the global Investor AML regulatory environment and the local Investor AML regulatory environment in Singapore
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications relating to designated areas of responsibility
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra