OUR CLIENT IS AN ESTABLISHED PRIVATE EQUITY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FIRM LOOKING TO HIRE AN INVESTMENT ANALYST.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be in tune with current market and active in deals sourcing
- Conduct valuation analysis and prepare due diligence report of potential investment opportunities
- Monitor post investments performance of portfolio companies
- Preparation of exit opportunities and divestments
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Venture Cap specializing in direct deals and have had experience of complete investment cycle
- The ideal candidate should have a Degree in Business/Economics/Finance or equivalent. CFA qualification would be highly advantageous.
- Our client offers an attractive remunerations package, excellent bonuses and health insurance
Please send your resume, in WORD format and click APPLY NOW or alternatively, you may send your CV to me at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090183
License Name: Lin Hui Fiona