Our client, a fintech firm is currently looking for an Interim Head of Compliance
Job Position: Interim Head of Compliance / Compliance Director
Contract Type: 12 Months (Convertible to Permanent based on performance)
Our client, a fast growing fintech firm is currently looking for an Interim Head of Compliance; actively involved in formulating, implementing, and ensuring compliance regulatory compliance guidelines and strategies as well as serving as a liaison point for regulatory relationships and compliance matters.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the compliance function and act as the MLRO, playing a key role in promoting a strong compliance culture across the Group.
- Responsible for designing the compliance strategies and framework for the Group and implement an effective compliance program. Including formulating and developing the Group's AML policy, standards, procedures and controls; conducting compliance review and addressing control deficiencies; ensuring that the business is adhering to global and local regulations.
- Be a trusted compliance advisor to the business, provide compliance training and work closely with various stakeholders to ensure that the technology and regulatory risk are mitigated.
The Successful Candidate Must Have the Following:
- Minimum 7+ years and beyond experience in an AML/CFT and regulatory compliance role.
- Payments or fintech experience
- Related regulatory experience, such as anti-bribery and corruption, payments, international policy, or audit
- Experience with regulatory requirements in APAC.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra