Our client, one of the largest telco in Asia, is seeking for a ICT Solutions Engineer
My client, who is one of the largest telco company in Asia, is hiring an ICT Solutions Engineer to be based in its regional office in Singapore.
As the ICT Solutions Engineer, you are accountable to deliver ICT solutions for Enterprise, Carriers and Network Providers. You will work with various departments from network engineers, support, and operations, with the aim to improve customers' experience.
You are also responsible for the research, design, development, and production of communications equipment and systems
- Extensive experience as System Engineer and in requirement identification, solution design, quoting solutions and delivering winning presentations.
- Track record of ICT solutions design and sales.
- Strong technical knowledge of networks and associated server infrastructure.
- Highly proficient in reviewing existing ICT environments, scope and develop sound and potentially innovative system solutions.
- Analyse customers' operational requirements and deliver on these outcomes.
- Develop proposals and assist in the delivery and closing of sales, working closely with the sales team.
- Experience with cloud-based solutions is a must
- Experience with quoting solutions.
- Certification and/ significant relevant experience with the following: Networking, Windows Server (including SQL and Exchange), VMware / Hyper-V / Veeam, Cloud (Public/Private/Hybrid), Storage solutions - SANs, Cloud Converged and Hyper converged infrastructure, Security, Backup and DR
- Able to communicate (both verbal and written) in Mandarin to manage some internal resources within the company and technical collaterals.
- Role is open to Singaporeans and PRs only
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE WRITE-IN TO email@example.com AND UPLOAD YOUR CV (IN WORD FORMAT) to https://www.morganmckinley.com.sg/consultant/ee-fang-lee-r1980370/send-cv
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD, EA LICENSE NO: 11C5502
LEE EE FANG, REGISTRATION NO: R1980370