ICT Solutions Engineer to be part of growing their Professional Services ICT division, to up sell to existing clients and to acquire new business.
ICT Solutions Engineer - Singapore
About the Company
Our client is a renowned and leading IT & Telco, with the largest network, point of presence and customer base. Their range of products and services vary from ICT Infrastructure, Telephone systems, Corporate Mobiles, Voice and Data Services. Due to level of success and national expansion, they are in the process of growing their Professional Services ICT division, to up sell to existing clients and to acquire new business.
An ICT Solutions Engineer will be assigned in delivering of ICT solutions for Enterprise, Carriers and Network Providers. He / She will work in various departments from network engineers, support, and operations to ensure a plan is in motion to improve the customer's experience.
Responsible for the research, design, development, and production of communications equipment and systems.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have a sound technical knowledge of networks and associated server infrastructure.
- You will be extremely proficient in reviewing existing ICT environments, scope and develop sound and potentially innovative system solutions.
- Your solutions will consider the strategic and operational requirements of the customer's organisation and deliver on these outcomes.
- Your solutions will be well thought out and ensure that all aspects of the customer requirements are considered.
- You will be required to develop professional proposals and assist in the delivery of proposals and closing of sales working closely with the sales team.
- It is essential that you have experience with cloud-based solutions and extensive experience with quoting solutions.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Several years of previous experience of working as System Engineer & extensive proven experience in requirement identification, solution design, quoting solutions and delivering winning presentation.
- You have excellent communication skills in Mandarin to collaborate with colleagues outside Singapore.
- You will need to be able to work autonomously and have a proven track record of ICT solutions design and sales.
- Demonstrable proven previous experience in all the below technologies
- You have certification and or significant relevant experience with the following: Networking, Windows Server (including SQL and Exchange), VMware / Hyper-V / Veeam, Cloud (Public/Private/Hybrid), Storage solutions - SANs, Cloud Converged and Hyper converged infrastructure, Security, Backup and DR
- Experience in Office 365, Cisco, HPE, Palo Alto, Meraki, Nimble, AWS, Azure
- Wireless solutions development
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1659128
Registration Name: Cullen Phoebe Rose Sabuag