My client is a digital energy technology leader. They are currently looking to hire an experienced HR Director
My client is a digital energy technology leader. They are currently looking to hire an experienced HR Director. This is a newly created role due to expansion plans. This will be a critical role as the incumbent will be involve with the senior management team in all the growth plans. He/She will promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs.
- BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
- 5 to 7 years of work experience as an HR Director or similar role
- Experienced in Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing HR Budget, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, safety, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Associate Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983