Immediate interim opportunity for a seasoned HR Business Partner!
With the organization solidifying their operations in Singapore, the HR team is looking for a seasoned and committed indivudal to join the HR team.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be expected to:
- Partner with senior stakeholders to ensure a fantastic team environment and managing any HR questions or Employee Relations cases which might arise.
- Partner with business heads on strategic initiatives to support growth and business transformation
- Provide managers with a commercial understanding of their people agenda and proactively ensure the HR function is facilitating the business in delivering their strategy and objectives
- Drive projects around talent planning, learning & development and employee engagement in partnership with the Global HR team
- Manage Employee Relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, performance, and redundancy processes, providing advice and guidance to the business on all employee related matters ensuring best practice and legal compliance
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge and awareness of new and existing employment legislation in Singapore
- Work closely with MOM and TAEEP to establish and implement a sound talent acquisition strategy and action plan
- Mobility - support Hiring and Project Managers, and employees with the relocation of new employees or current employees for projects
- Ensure that payroll processes are completed accurately and effectively executed each month
- Ensure that all local policies are up to date and comply with both internal and external guidelines/laws
To be considered for this hire, you should ideally have:
- At least 5-7 years of experience as a HR Business Partner, working closely with the business
- Proven track-record of working in a dynamic and matrix organization across various geographic locations
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
Please feel free to reach out to Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!