HR Analyst (Project Management)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to add a HR analyst into their team. This is an initial 1 year contract with good chances of conversion.
We are looking for this role holder to focus on programme management and system/process integration with the BAU activities as well as support various projects, for example drafting out communication to teams on project initiatives etc.
- Support the planning and program management for Talent initiatives - Succession planning, career development plans, accelerators, Talent pools etc.
- Talent calendar planning and tracking for all Talent/Succession processes and governance around it
- Prepares analysis, executive summary and insights on trends including succession fulfilment, diversity, mobility etc.
- Oversee the delivery of the talent reports, profiles, and reports working closely with the analytics
- Collaborate across various HR teams to ensure all opportunities of integration and process effectiveness
- Lead and/or participate in adhoc projects
- Drafting communication for the teams to share the approach, insights and next steps
- Integrate the Success Factors Talent modules across the business processes in HR
- Business requirement gathering for phase 2 system and report requirements
- Executing testing of success factors supporting other users as well as documenting gaps
- Review talent processes to ensure there are controls and find opportunities for effectiveness
- Project planning and management skills
HR Analyst with Project management experience of 2 years - a must
Data analysis / insights experience
Individuals that has business process experience
- 5-9 years' experience in HR Program management and or HR system implementations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advance Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Advance written and verbal communication skills
- Strong execution skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to work with limited direction, extremely proactive, highly driven, and self- directed
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688