My client, a leading international bank is looking for a Head of FCC for transaction Banking to lead and manage the advisory team.
My client, a leading international bank is looking for a Head of FCC for transaction Banking to lead and manage the advisory team. Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures for (Transaction Banking Cash) processes.
Individual contributor role covering global cash management compliance and financial crime advisory.
- Responsible for strategizing the processes, people and talent, risk management for the team.
- For maintaining independence, delivering timely responses, and timely escalation of risks and issues where the management tolerance of the firm is exceeded.
- Promote the culture and practice of compliance with Compliance and FCC standards (including conducting business within regulatory requirements, and to high ethical standards) within the Bank.
- Establish close links with colleagues leading other Client segments and/or Product Groups to achieve common platforms and work plans.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business model and strategy in order to provide substantive oversight support and challenge in order to enable appropriate and sustainable Financial Crime Compliance outcomes.
- Build and maintain an effective and constructive relationship with all key business and functional stakeholders that is based on trust, capability and integrity, providing timely, responsive and quality conduct, financial crime & compliance-related advice and guidance to enable the business and functions to meet/ achieve their strategic tactical objectives.
- Provide advice, analysis (and challenge when appropriate) in relation to the Transaction Banking products in Cash and Digital, Data & Platforms, including product design, new business initiatives, bespoke projects, remedial activities (including nature, scale and rigour of past business reviews), and transactional advice.
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Attend relevant leadership meetings, and provide relevant reports to senior management and governance/risk committees.
- Be accountable for identification and escalation of potential risks and issues to senior management through appropriate governance channels and the Quality Assurance framework.
- Ensure appropriate product governance measures are in place so that product approval documents reflect all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Propose control effectiveness and efficiency improvements and simplifications where appropriate.
- Ensure the end-to-end life cycle of audit, assurance and regulatory reviews is managed appropriately, including tracking, remediation and preparing lessons learned from such reviews.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills and experience:
- Strong Transaction banking experience from various financial institutions.
- May also possess a mix of experience in risk management and compliance.
- Open to projects risk experience, involved in regulatory changes.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra