OUR CLIENT IS AN EXPANDING FUND SERVICES PROVIDER LOOKING TO HIRE A FUND ACCOUNTING MANAGER IN THEIR BUSINESS.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ideal candidate will be guiding a team
- Be the final reviewer of documentations, financial monitoring and delivery of
- Ability to manage Stakeholder and other service providers
- Ability to do calculation of NAV & Capital Calls
- Knowledge of Tax Compliance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial role
- The ideal candidate should be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant with Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Private Equity Real Estate, Fund Administration will be advantageous
- Our client offers an attractive remunerations package, excellent bonuses and health insurance
Please send your resume, in WORD format and click APPLY NOW or alternatively, you may send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090183
License Name: Lin Hui Fiona