Multiple Full Stack Developer opportunities for a Globally recognized Banking Institution
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced Frontend Developers to join their team.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate developer to participate and contribute to a venture.
- Participating in an exciting venture and be part of the team to develop the platform
- Front end Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and product owner to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Working closely with the design team to create a reusable component library
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- Building web and mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve our architecture and build our features
- Our back-end technology stack is based predominantly on Java 8, Node js, Spring, AWS Lambda with SAM, Dynamo DB, Maven
- Infrastructure running on AWS Cloud
- Provide post production tech support.
Our Ideal Candidate
- More than 7 years of solid experience in either front-end or back-end development, with strong interest to become a full stack developer.
- Fluent with Java, AWS
- Understanding of React Native, Redux + Saga, Axios is advantage
- You deeply care about providing a great user experience to our users
- A keen learner with an ambitious and results driven personality, who loves to share with other engineers
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Work in an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insights
- Pro-activ and self starter who can work independently
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience working in agile project team
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789