MAS 610 Regulatory Reporting
Job Introduction: A Financial and Regulatory Reporting (MAS 610 Accountant) 1 year contract role has just been made available at one of Singapore's leading financial institutions. You will be part of the Financial and Regulatory Reporting team focusing on financial reports project delivery.
- Preparation of accurate and timely MAS submissions and MAS monitoring reports.
- Perform General Ledger review and maintenance.
- Perform variance analysis of reports submitted to MAS and Head Office.
- Meet adhoc information requests from MAS, regulatory bodies and Head Office.
- Continually improving the quality of financial information available and the services offered by
the team to the stakeholders.
- Participate in the UAT of regulatory reporting projects, systems implementation and other
finance related projects.
- ACCA / Degree or Diploma in Accounting; Familiar with IFRS/SFRS.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in the area of regulatory reporting in banks (preferably in
MAS Notice 610 reporting).
- Has prior experience as a regulatory reporting system user.
- Singaporeans / PRs qualify due to nature of the business
- Good analytical/communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel, and Access). Globus knowledge
will be an advantage
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or contact me at 6818 3153. We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Please note that due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.