Director - Head of Sales - Securities Services (Global Transaction Banking)
About our client:
Our client is an established Global Bank. With Securities Services business in Global Transaction Banking is going from strength to strength, they are looking to grow the team in APAC and is looking to hire a Head of Sales (Director level). The Securities Services group primarily focuses on Custody and Fund Services.
About the role:
The successful candidate will join the Sales team as lead sales with a primary focus on sales & origination with specific focus on South Asia (ex India). The candidate will be responsible for driving new business opportunities with the Investors and Intermediaries for custody and fund administration looking to invest in South Asia (ex India). The candidate will work closely with the Product, Sales and regional Product Management team in Asia to deliver best in class solutions to our target clients.
This role will also require the candidate to work closely with other parts of the bank including Global Markets, Asset Management, Private and Commercial Banking arms as part of a bank wide initiative to increase connectivity across all divisions - in this instance, to identify, execute and monetise opportunities deepening the wallet with these clients.
- Responsible for sales & origination for with specific focus on South Asia (ex India)
- Manage the FDI opportunities for South Asia (ex India) with client segment owners and with Securities Services sales in US / EMEA.
- Work in conjunction with the Branch Heads, sales organisation to ensure coordinated approach for origination / sales.
- Will be responsible for delivering new business revenues to Securities Services APAC with clearly defined revenue target.
- Responsibilities will include maintenance of account plans, coordination of senior client meetings, and working in conjunction with colleagues across the bank for new business opportunities.
- Drive bank wide FI connectivity within Corporate & Investment Bank and other parts of the bank to deliver best in class solutions and also to identify opportunities to sell other Transaction Banking products.
- Work with product teams to support in the execution of new business, assist in product benchmarking and competitive analysis
- Strong Securities Services sales experience, very good understanding of Securities Services product suite with a minimum 9 years of experience of working with clients in Asia with relevant products.
- A pre-existing network of client contacts, strong relationships and proven sales track record with foreign direct investors.
- A proactive "can do" attitude, the ability to work independently and have a strong work ethic.
- An ability to forge strong relationships, both internally across the Bank and as a "trusted adviser" to senior level personnel at key clients.
- A collaborative, communicative and partnership-based approach to working with colleagues across Global Transaction Banking team and bank wide.
- Proven success in managing stakeholders within a matrix environment.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation skills and the ability to act independently.
If you have the right skill set for this role, apply with your CV.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
License Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh