Director - Corporate Banking RM
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To build, manage, maintain and strengthen the business relationships with corporate clients and commodities clients based in Singapore and SEA region through understanding the client's requirements and proposing suitable solutions/ products and services to clients. Have close collaborations with other teams such as Products and Credit partners, in order to achieve the target revenue and to ensure the client's investments would be sustainable and consistent thus enabling high client satisfaction and loyalty.
Client Relationship Management
- Manage the daily interactions with clients and provide superior client service to improve clients' experiences, grow assets and liabilities, and maximise the bank's profitability.
- Identify early warning signals and take remedial action to mitigate any credit risk in the portfolio. Ensure that any temporary overdraft or excess over limit are regularised within a reasonable time and ensure that the Bank is in possession of all required facility documents duly executed by the client.
- Initiate prospects and assess opportunities for an assigned portfolio of corporate relationship and new clients.
- Work closely with Representative Offices, Branches and Head Office to generate business leads.
- Cross sell various products of the bank's portfolio such as corporate finance, project and structured finance, transaction services, debt markets, treasury and Islamic banking products to existing client accounts, based on the requirements of the client, in order to contribute to the increase in product penetration and wallet share of the existing clients.
- Develop a close working relationship with all departments/ sub-departments including Product partners (Debt Markets, Global Transaction Services, Islamic Banking, Corporate Finance, and Treasury & Global Markets) and Credit in order to contribute to cross selling opportunities.
Client and Market Analysis
- Conduct analysis on clients' financial health and needs as well as their industries/ markets on regular basis in order to identify lending, selling, and cross-selling opportunities and improve the bank's profitability.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or relevant disciplines.
- 8 years of relevant experience in corporate banking and client relationship management with multinational banks, preferably with SEA exposure.
- Strong knowledge of corporate banking product, trade transaction flow, trade structures and transactional risk related to commodity financing.
- Good understanding of the SEA market, in particular Indonesia, with strong market contacts including commodity clients.
- Strong track record of success in identifying, structuring and delivering financing solutions to a diverse client base.
- Strong marketing, client relationship management and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal business units.
- Awareness of market trends, pricing information and underwriting appetite.
- Experience in the entire credit process from deal acquisition up to conclusion (including documentation).
- Strong in Credit Risk and Financial Risk analysis.
- Strong work ethics and a passion for excellence - ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaborative as a team player and highly adaptable to the changing needs of internal and external customers.
- Leadership skills.
If you are suitable for the job, apply to:
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
EA Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh