Digital Workplace Project Manager - 12 Months
Our client is looking for a Digital Workplace Program Manager, who will be part of the Core Services Engineering/IT team. This Program Manager will be responsible for the deployment of digital workplace applications, for our client's Real Estate projects (i.e. New Offices, Office Relocations, Office Expansions etc.).
Responsibilities include the following:
- Managing digital workplace application deployments for multiple Real Estate projects, across Asia. This includes Smart Building, Digital Twin, and IoT solutions.
- Act as project manager, coordinate with the wider, cross-regional, project team (Real Estate, Security, Customer, etc.).
- Gather project requirements and document in a Project Charter.
- Build and submit project budgets, track "actual" costs, and ensure no unforeseen over runs.
- Liaise with internal/partner Engineering teams, to have project specific designs and Bills of Materials (BOMs) created, based on the requirements and needs of the project.
- Manage the ordering of all hardware including touch screens and IoT devices, required to fulfill project requirements and track until delivered and installed.
- Liaise with wider Project team to ensure our client's IT standards with respect to global solutioning, network security and data privacy, are adhered to.
- Track, maintain and communicate project schedules, using Microsoft Project.
- Establish a project communication plan, keeping the project team, stakeholders and management, up to date on each project being worked on. This includes representing IT at regular meetings with the wider project team, and running regular Sync meetings with project team.
- Work with and manage the supplier relationships in the delivery of projects and services.
- Identify technical and security concerns and work with the appropriate groups to mitigate/resolve them.
- Complete Post Project Reviews, for all completed projects, and share lessons learnt, with the wider PM community.
What We are Looking For:
- At least 3+ years of PM experience in regional application deployment and implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineeriing is ideal.
- Experience in IoT solutioning
- 5+ years of overall Techonology/IT experience
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)