Multiple DevOps Engineer opportunities for a globally recognized Banking Institution
DevOps Engineers (6 months to 1 year contract; renewable)
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join their team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To develop the project adoption and use of best-practice DevOps procedures and tools
- Design resilient, flexible and scalable solutions following the bank standards
- Coordinate with other teams in Technology
- Hands-on Kubernetes and Docker experience
- Strong Linux administration and networking skills
- Strong scripting skills
- Experience with Agile development principles
- Extensive experience in DevOps and/or Infrastructure support
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck
- DevOps domain knowledge - Environment provisioning, maintenance and deployment
- Experience in a large, Enterprise organization
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Proactive, self starter, autonomous
- Good team player
- Ability to mentor others
- Good judgement
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple assignments
- Knowledge and previous experience in deployment and support of large scale data processing systems built in Java.
- Familiarity and confidence using and administering Atlassian tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket, etc.
- Self-starter who can drive / facilitate the requirements and DevOps effort with the business.
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789