Demand & Supply Planning Manager
This global and well renowned organization within the Automotive industry has engaged us to be their exclusive partner in search for a Demand & Supply Planning Manager to head up its business unit across South East Asia markets, right here in the heart of Singapore
In this role, you will be working with a team of specialists and experienced demand/supply planners and be accountable of its business objectives such as fill rates, forecast accuracy, inventory, warehousing, 3rd party channel partners while managing stakeholders in both internal and external settings.
Other obligations will require the successful candidate to:
- Drive S&OP Process as a S&OP Champion
- Be responsible for monthly forecast demand in monthly S&OP discussion
- Work closely with other supply chain teams that sit within CS, Product, Finance, Sales & Marketing
- Be responsible in product classifications and FCA reporting with clear assumptions and logical data
- Validate sales forecast from assigned countries and understand drivers for demand changes.
- Analyze and review ABC classifications to ensure inventory is at optimum level
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure that their market and customer knowledge and plans are reflected in the forecasts
- Develop and reach agreement on appropriate measures of forecast accuracy and forecast bias
- Prepare regular reports on forecast accuracy
- Analyze trends and identify opportunities for improving the accuracy of future sales forecasts
- Identify and lead the implementation of opportunities to improve forecast accuracy.
- Monitor the sales performance of new products and develop historical trending/data
- Manage the inventory and replenishment of warehouses in the country
- Define target safety stock in alignment with regional stocking policy and market requirements.
- Actively engage with third-party suppliers to ensure supply issues are resolved
- Take up projects from time to time based on business needs to improve supply chain performance
- Participate in pre-deployment activities such as parameter setting, system testing and gap analysis, process improvement to ensure successful implementation of systems
- Degree in Supply Chain Management/Engineering/Business Management or equivalent
- Experience working in an Automotive/Chemicals/Pharmaceutical/Medical Device manufacturing environment would be a plus
- Possess at least 6 years' experience in Demand Planning and S&OP with at least 2 years in a leadership or team management role
- Strong computer skills with advanced Excel Skills such as Pivot Table and V-Lookup
- SAP knowledge predominantly in Supply Chain modules will be required for business needs
- APICS qualifications and FCA, GMP best practices knowledge would be an added advantage
- Strong Analytical skills, resourceful, team-oriented, adaptable to business changes
If this sounds of interest to you, feel free to furnish us your updated CV via the "Apply" button below or if you know someone suitable, we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA License No: 11C5502 | EA Reg No: R1985488