About our client:
A fast-growing FinTech start-up based in Singapore and one of the 1st FinTech Fund Management Investment Platform that specializes in the $500 billion alternative lending space in South-east Asia, HK & Australia. Registered Fund Management Company, regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About the role:
We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated and experienced DCM candidate who is excited to be part of the most promising data-driven investment firm focusing on alternative lending industry in Asia.
- Work as team leader in DCM transactions, including but not limited to origination, negotiation, transaction execution and note issuance
- Responsible for end-to-end operational, financial and credit due diligence work and for the preparation of Investment Memorandum
- Assist in legal due diligence, structuring and drafting of legal documentation
- Actively identify potential investment opportunities that fit the Fund's investment mandate and participate in on-going business development activities. Secondary investments could also be considered.
- Build and maintain relationships with both new and existing debt platforms in Asia Pacific
- Keep abreast of major trends in alternative lending industry and changes in regulations in key markets
- Provide market sounding calls resulting in accurate market analysis
- Provide timely updates to the team on investor feedback
- Oversee the preparation of marketing material for potential investor meetings
- Expand investor base among institutional and accredited investors in Singapore
- Assist CEO to manage key clients of the Group
- Minimum 3 years of debt capital markets experience in established fund management firms and/or bulge-bracket investment banks.
- At least 3 years of principal investment and due diligence work experience in Southeast Asia
- Have a deep understanding of the private debt landscape in Southeast Asia and debt products including but not limited to vanilla loans, senior secured/unsecured loan, mezzanine debt, loans with warrants
- Extensive knowledge in pricing and issuing debt products mentioned above.
- Thorough credit skills and understanding of loan documentation.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
EA Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh