Data Scientist - Lead Specialist, Project Manager, Programme Manager
Data Analytics - Senior Lead Specialist/ Project Manager/ Programme Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand business needs and develop IT strategies and work plan for a specific/ group of business programmes in healthcare analytics domain.
- Set project management framework
- Be involved in procurement (e.g Call RFP/ITQ, evaluate and award to selected vendor)
- Execute both exploratory and data analysis to identify trends and data analysis to solve business problems.
- 5+ years exp in building data warhouse or advanced analytics solutions
- Experiences with implementation involvement in atleast 8 to 10 project cycle
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in building data warehouse or advanced analytics programme / projects
- Min 5 exp in project management
- Thorough understanding of big data frameworks and methodologies, database and data warehousing concepts, dimensional design and advanced analytics techniques
- Proficient in analytics tools such as R or Python
- Knowledge about big data techniques (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
- Comfortable working with and staffing senior management, proficient in usage of Office Productivity Suite Software (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
If interested kindly send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary and notice period.
Name: Anchal Bali
Email id: email@example.com
Registration No.- R1324747
EA Licence No.- 11C5502