Multiple Data Analyst opportunities for a Globally recognized Banking Institution
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced Data Analysts to join their team.
- Collation and production of periodic and ad-hoc Regulatory Operations metrics and management information (MI) to support delivery tracking (including volumes, exceptions and throughput), regulatory controls and monitoring and regulatory reporting
- Analysis, assessment and reporting of findings (with emphasis on key risk identification) of metrics and data to support management and stakeholder decision making
- Ensure data and metrics is received on a timely basis from providers
- Manage time and schedules to ensure scheduled metrics and reporting is delivered within required deadlines to meet reporting timelines
- Create and support production of presentations, summaries and analysis for multiple stakeholders including support of meetings and service reviews
- Development, continuous improvement and implementation of appropriate tools, standard reports, templates and record keeping.
- The role will interact and liaise with FM Regulatory Operations, Technology, Compliance, various Business units, functions and segments and relevant Shared Services.
- Self-motivated, Enthusiastic and Self-Reliant
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role, the objectives, training and competency requirements
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Demonstrate the 'Risk Excellence' culture in your behaviour
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Very good language and communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills - ability to keep meticulous records,
- Display a culture of ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms,
- Strong time management skills,
- Flexibility in re-prioritizing tasks,
- Good Microsoft Excel, VBA, Word and Power Point skills,
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines.
- Experience in data analysis, MI and report production
- Background in Financials Services
- Knowledge of regulatory transaction reporting is desirable
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789