Our Client, well reputable financial institutionwith strong presence in Singapore and won many businesses across APAC and EMEA. They are backed by well renowned investors across the financial sector.
Our Client, well reputable financial institution based in Singapore and has strong presence across APAC and EMEA.
They are backed by well renowned investors across the financial industry. They are expanding their business in Singapore therefore they are looking for a strong Treasury incumbent to join their team.
This role is not limited to-
- To manage the daily operational treasury requirements, support the management of liquidity risk, interest rate risk management and development of funding structure
- To maintain good relationship with internal stakeholders in support of the business and external stakeholders such as auditors, bankers and etc
- To prepare Treasury reporting for management and external stakeholders
- Manage the daily Treasury funding and liquidity placement requirements
- Evaluate yield enhancement opportunities and manage the trade execution
- Support Finance in business planning and budgeting process
- Support with the counterparty and financial risk exposures to ensure compliance with internal policies and risk frameworks
- Evaluate and recommend hedging solutions
- Support with annual updating of DCM (debt capital markets) programme
- Evaluate opportunities for funding cost optimization and assist in the planning and execution of capital market issues
- Implementation of Treasury system
- Review current Treasury processes and workflows and initiate changes for process enhancement where appropriate
- Accountancy, Business or Finance graduate
- At least 3 years of relevant Treasury experience gained in Asset Management/Financial Institutions
- Strong in communication, meticulous and adaptable
- Strong understanding of Treasury products and funding instruments
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1659350
License Name: Huang MeiFang (Joanna)