Corporate Actions analyst (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire a Corporate Actions Analyst for a 10 months contract.
The Corporate Actions team in Singapore is a part of a Global team with responsibilities across Equities securities in APAC markets.
- To support the APAC Custody Asset Services function that includes dividends processing, voluntary/mandatory election events, proxies and more
- Ensure Corporate Actions (CA) postings and instructions are processed accurately and timely
- Handle queries from our internal and external clients across CA events and liaise with counterparty brokers, custodians, exchanges and tax teams to identify a solution
- Reconciliation and breaks management include Cash and Stock Breaks
- Manage short deadline events due to late market announcement
- Take a lead in local and global projects from regulatory changes, system upgrades etc.
- 1-3 years of experience with Corporate Actions preferable Australia.
- Reconciliation and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Strong PC skills, particularly Excel, Power point
- Strong communication skills
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688