Job Position: Compliance Officer
Contract Type: 6 Months
My client, a leading international bank is looking for a Compliance Officer. It is a fast filling position with good pay structure; perfect move to move your banking career to the next level.
- Review due diligence information and documentation of new and existing clients against an agreed procedure so as to conduct KYC checks on the first level review.
- Handle advisory queries from relevant bank departments. Assist with the update of department policy of procedures, coordination and/or provision of training, and other administrative duties, etc.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in KYC/SOW due diligence (new client on-boarding, changes in circumstances or periodic reviews)
- Experience in Compliance functions in Financial Institution
- University Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel)
- Meticulous and thorough with administrative work
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra