My client, one of the largest telco company in Asia, is hiring for a Cloud Solutions Engineer to be based in Singapore.
My client, who is one of the largest telco company in Asia, is hiring a Cloud Solutions Engineer to be based in the regional office in Singapore.
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will perform pre-sales engineering tasks in a cross functional team to address clients' technical challenges through design and architecture of end-to-end cloud computing solutions.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) resource for sales, partners, and clients
- Analyzing clients' requirements and optimizing Cloud services architecture for performance and cost.
- Lead in development of proof-of-concept demonstrations, technical presentations, and solutions
- Develop technical documentation products on client solution designs
- Ability to solve technical, business, and/or process related challenges through infrastructure-as-a-service or software-as-a-service
- Advise implementation teams, confirm solutions specifications are achieved, and communicate progress
- Interface with post-sales support team
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in commercial software development or in Telecommunications industry
- Certified in AWS, Alibaba Cloud, CCNA Cloud (Cisco), CCNP Cloud (Cisco), MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or anything related
- Able to communicate (both verbal and written) in Mandarin to manage some internal resources within the company and technical collaterals.
- Work experience in system integrators, data centres or telco is preferred
- Role is open to Singaporeans and PRs only