A leading healthcare tech company in Singapore is looking for Clinical Informatics Senior Manager.
- Provides leadership and guidance on the adoption and use of Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) standards according to best practices/methods, across different health sectors;
- Formulate roadmaps and facilitate the adoption of LOINC across stakeholders' work areas
- Users' engagement and gathering of requirements, design, testing and deployment of LOINC at different clinical systems.
- Support the Clinical Informatics Head to further develop clinical informatics across the healthcare sector
- Work to assist clinical users in ensuring clinical quality and patient safety in all health IT deployments
- Provision of support and identifying opportunities for innovation and deployment of new clinical information technologies and systems.
- Professional degree or equivalent in Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy or Allied Health
- Additional degree in Medical Informatics will be advantageous
- Good understanding and knowledge of operation processes and/or clinical workflows in a Clinical Laboratory
- Experience in conducting end user trainings with a strong presentation and communication skills
- An independent and dynamic team player
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd/M3S Solutions
EA Licence No.: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1657697
Registration Name: Jessie Zeng