Client Services Officer (Contract)
Our client, a top-tier Global Bank is hiring for a Client Services Officer for a 9 month contract role.
Act as a main point of contact for Clients for settlement related queries across product, market, entity, trade status. Candidate must be on hand to offer Client service and deal with all Client queries and manage the relationships between our Clients and internal departments.
- Resolution and escalation of matched and unmatched trades for Clients settling in the European markets
- Timely response to client queries regarding the settlement of their trades
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure timely resolution of Client fails
- Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes or industry initiatives
- Breaks investigation and resolution
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with Clients in a confident manner
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Previous experience within a client service team with particular focus on OTC settlement
- Knowledge of Operational Risk, Client Money Protection and Funding
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688