Cash Operations Executive (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking for a Cash Operations executive. This will be a 12 months contract.
To provide day to day operational support to our stakeholders through processing of inward/outward remittance, Term Deposits and MEPS/CHATS management.
- Handling of booking/rollover/maturing Term Deposits
- Processing payments and handling of accounts for Global Transactional Service Clients
- Supporting regional Treasury in their funding of domestic currencies and other accounts
- Liaise with front and back office teams, ensuring proper operational controls are in place as per internal regulations to minimize operational risk.
- Provide data and validation for regulatory reporting
- 2 - 3 years of similar experience will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Accounting is a plus
- Prior exposure to Bankfusion and GPP-SP systems a plus
- Fluent in Oral and written communication skills in English
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Willingness to take on responsibilities
- Meticulous and highly motivated
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688