My client is the world's leading provider of international business payments and foreign exchange.
About Our Client:
They are looking for B2B sales candidates ( 3- 6 years of experience) who can bring on board new Corporates & SME clients to offer holistic payment solutions to these corporates.
- Initial prospecting activities, including attending networking events and independently handling leads through the sales process, client set up and early transactions.
- Meeting specific targets at each stage.
- Work across internal teams to provide tailored solutions for clients, and articulate how our products and services can best solves the challenges they face.
- Maintain understanding of the FX market and broader business/economic landscape to enhance your ability to meet and anticipate client requirements.
- Effectively managing and maintaining a pipeline to meet sales objectives.
- Demonstrated success in new business sales in a fast-paced environment, consistently achieving targets and deadlines.
- Basic understanding of consultative sales principles, and adept at executive corporate level negotiations and building long-term client relationships.
- Highly self-motivated and confident, with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills across all media, as well as ability to use technology (e.g. MS Office, web conferencing, search engines, sales automation platforms such as Salesforce).
- Financially astute with knowledge of business needs/concerns, as well as the commercial impact of global news and events.
- Certificate holder in Module 1A OR 1B OR 2A (Any one of these) AND Module 6A AND Module 5
If you are suitable, feel free to write in to Andrea Soh
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879795
License Name: Soh Hui Qi Andrea