Business Risk Specialist (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to add a Business Control specialist into their team. This is an initial 6 months contract with high potential of extension or conversion.
Business Control Specialist (AVP level)
- You will be responsible for supporting the governance and management of regulatory risk and controls across Asia Pacific region.
- The role will be part of a broader team ambition which seeks to ensure APAC comply
with all their regulatory obligations. This position will require strong collaboration with senior members across the Bank.
- Support all administrative activities related to Regulatory Exam Management
- Support all activities related to Regulatory Issue Management
- Support activities related to Regulatory Change
- Support activities related to Regulatory mandated assessments
- Support activities related to future outsourcing strategy
- Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in executing key noted responsibilities within an ops risk, compliance type of role
- Understanding of regulatory risk management and Asia Pacific regulations preferred
- Experience in leading programs for proactively identifying regulatory risk exposure and potential non-compliant areas
- Information technology/systems, risk management, banking operations, finance or
equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong excel and power point skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688