- Serve as the main point of contact and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to develop project plan and monitor and track progress
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Formulate and create Business & Functional Specification Documentation
- Works closely with PM to manage project scope and report on progress
- Business level proficiency in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese speaking stakeholders
- Experience in the IT consulting industry
- Full project life-cycle experiences in business analyst role
- Strong ability to influence and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, up to C-level executives
Candidates interested may please apply directly. Alternatively, you can send in your updated CV/Resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1871098
Registration Name: Khoo Jun Yuan