Business Analyst required for an exciting transformation project
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Business Analyst to support one of its financial services clients. This is a contract position with is a multi-billion dollar global business, delivering products to nearly half a million customer organizations and partners worldwide.
- Key enabler to of communication between the business and data teams
- Drive business requirements from company strategy through demand validation and quantification - mapping and delivering a clear and repeatable process for our largest deals & strategic customer.
- Works closely with teams across APAC
- Drives repeatable assets into the organization to scale and enhance large deal expertise
- Supports strategic transactions and sales teams through industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities
The successful candidate must demonstrate a commitment to achieving overall project completion. The successful candidate must also engage with partners in the data, risk and technology
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in Data Migration
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven skills in analysis, storytelling, presentation, demonstration, requirements mapping and collaboration
- Very strong customer relationship and presentation skills & strong analytical skills to support business decisions and priorities.
- Banking or Life Insurance background
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who will suit the requirement please email your CV to email@example.com
EA License number: 11C5502
EA Name: Jones Zlatka Aleksandrova
Registration Number: R1551071