Morgan McKinley is currently partnering with one of the most reputable names in the FMCG space, with global leading brands and we are looking for a dynamic and driven Brand Manager.
This company will provide you with enhancement of leadership skills as well as growth opportunities across the business.
As the Brand Manager, your key responsibilities will fall under brand management, external environment management, as well as budget and people management.
- Brand Management
- Building brand awareness and reinforcing brand positioning
- Management of local brand campaigns from concept creation through to implementation and post-analysis
- Supporting Marketing Manager on development of local marketing strategy
- Managing the External Environment
- Lead campaign planning of ATL (including digital & social) and PR campaigns and ensure proper execution of planned campaigns
- Plays an active role in managing relations with PR Agencies and media buying Agencies
- Budget and People Management
- Responsibility on managing communications budget, ensuring accurate forecasting and control and effective use
- Attract, retain, and develop the brand communications team through the implementation of continued coaching and learning activities
- Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years of experience in the Marketing industry
- Team player, resourceful, good stakeholder management
- Prior experience with FMCG or Consumer retail brands
If the above describes you and you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity in an FMCG environment, kindly submit your resume via the APPLY button.
All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidentiality. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Ser Lynn Ching (R2091561)