AVP/ VP- Corporate Banking RM (non-commodities) - APAC coverage
About our client:
A fast growing Fintech company, empowering corporates and banks to transact more efficiently for Trade Finance transactions. Their network is made up of large corporations, banks, asset managers, hedge funds, insurance carriers and insurance brokers.
About the opportunity:
- Growing Fin-Tech company looking for a candidate with with 6-8 years of work experience in relationship management/sales in banking (corporate coverage or leverage finance or trade finance).
- The person will be responsible for origination, structuring and execution of working capital and trade finance transactions with large regional and global corporates with presence in the Asia Pacific region.
- To originate, structure and execute working capital/trade finance transactions (Receivables, Supply Chain Finance, Inventory, etc) with regional and global multinationals (Industrials, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Information Technology, etc) with presence in the Asia Pacific and Middle Eastern region.
- Focus would be on mid to large corporates with annual revenue over US$1bn and above and with regional/global headquarters in the Asia Pacific.
- To be the thought leader for corporate Treasurers and multinationals on balance sheet management, cash management and treasury automation.
- In charge of developing and maintaining the client relationship with corporate treasurers and CFO's in key focus markets in the Asia Pacific and Middle East.
- Drive the execution of transactions, liaising with the internal teams (client services, legal and operational) for obtaining all appropriate internal approvals, pricing, documenting and booking the transaction.
- Familiar with Financial markets and credit instruments.
- 6 - 8 years' experience in commercial banking or investment banking (coverage) or corporate finance in the Asia Pacific and Middle East with direct relationships/networks with CFO's and Treasurers in the region.
- Familiarity with trade finance/credit products is preferred.
- Proven analytical skills and knowledge of finance.
- Must demonstrate superb interpersonal communication skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
If you are suitable for the job, apply to:
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
EA Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh