Hiring Systems Analyst with SDLC and Project Management Experience..
Assistant Lead Analyst (1088)
M3S is working exclusively recruiting with the leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, Transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
- Oversee project delivery on IT and big data analytics projects
- Manage client-facing meetings and present study findings to a wide range of audiences.
- Support all aspects of the software development cycle including requirements, design, testing, and delivery of data analytics reporting tools.
- Standby for 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Degree in Computing (Information Systems or Computer Science) or Engineering
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Project management / Business Analyst / Systems Management
- Proven success in the areas of project management, Business Analysis, Development, Testing, process re-engineering and business solutions.
- Highly skilled in requirement assessment, quality assurance, managing, as well as inter-department and executive client relations and account management.
- Experience in managing complex projects at least $1M
- Experience in managing a team
Languages/Technologies: ODI, QlikView, Tableau, Java, J2EE, C, C++, Java Script, VB Script, CSS, HTML, XML, , Microsoft Front page
Database: MySQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Unix, Linux
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1659128
Registration Name: Cullen Phoebe Rose Sabuag