My client is a established Life-science company and is currently looking for experience Regional HR Assistant Manager
My client is a established Life-science company and is currently looking for experience Regional HR Assistant Manager The incumbent will be the a successor to the Regional HR Manager learning the operations around APAC and develop deeper HR skill-set. You must be passionate about HR Matters for the company and employees. He/She must be someone who is able to offer HR advise to all employees. You will be a trusted HR Business Partners to the organisation.
- Incumbent should have at least 5-7 years of experience in handling 360 Degree HR Functions including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Business HR Management, Compensation & Benefits and Immigration matters
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across business units
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment; aptitude for problem solving and decision making needed
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to travel up to 40% across APAC and emerging markets
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Manage full recruitment cycle and advise hiring managers accordinly
- Manage HR operation across the region
- Partner with the management team to provide HR support to optimise manpower resources, proces and culture with the goal of achieving the business objectives across APAC
- Identify and select L&D programs to support organisation business objectives
- Partner with the business to lead performance review
- Provide HR advisor to new business line/operations
- Provide compensation support
- Implement and manage internship/graduate programs
- Champion culture setting
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Associate Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983