Application Support Specialist
Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist to join their team.
The person we are looking for would provide Level 1 and Level 2 support in French on applications within our scope. At the same time, he/she should be able to manage good relationship with any stakeholder with good verbal and written communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Within the team, the successful candidate has to:
- Understand the key concepts and methods of support functions within the bank. Understand the scope of support within the department.
- Control and maintain a healthy environment for the applications within scope.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support with adequate quality of service.
- Be in the forefront of communications and having a good relationship with customers and any stakeholder involved
- Having 4+ years of expertise in application development OR technical support,
- Having good understanding and exposure to SQL language,
- Having good experience on issues and root causes analysis
- Having good ability to express and explain with both technical and normal terms verbally or in writing,
- Having good experience in managing incidents, requests and problems resolution,
- Understand concepts of IT Production environment and deployment process,
- Understand concepts of ITIL.
- French spoken to liaise with French speaking colleagues.
- Experience in application development life-cycle,
- Experience in working with application monitoring and automation,
- Experience in scripting languages (Windows or Unix).
- Very good analytical abilities with strong detail orientation; problem solving abilities,
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789