APAC Event Marketing Manager (Telecommunications)
Job Introduction: Our client, a fast-growing telecommunications business in APAC is looking to hire an APAC Events Marketing Manager to join their APAC team in Singapore. You will be managing the development and implementation of marketing plans for events and conferences and will encompass a strong command of English and Mandarin.
- Implement detailed direct marketing and telesales programs for conferences
- Maintain and develop new data gathering, data management and campaign tracking processes to improve the efficiency of the marketing and sales operation
- Oversee the development and expansion of the conference marketing database
- Come up compelling marketing collateral, web pages, online conference registrations, manage search engine marketing and social networking media initiatives; analyze web site user activity reports on a regular basis.
- Track web analytics reports and direct mail campaign analyses to continuously improve web site usability and increase conversion rates
- Degree educated in Marketing with minimally 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Experienced in implementing public relations campaign and marketing strategies across APAC
- Experienced in working with overseas subsidiaries on local campaigns
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills in both English and Mandarin
- Only candidates based in Singapore qualify for the role
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below. We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Please note that due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.