Anti Bribery Corruption Officer
Job Position: Anti-Bribery & Corruption Officer, APAC (Associate)
Contract Type: 6 months (maternity cover)
Reporting to: Regional Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption - APAC
My client, a multi national bank is looking to hire to assist and support the Regional Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) - APAC with the development of a robust ABC programme and the strategic direction of the ABC programme within APAC
Fast filling role with attractive salary package and great working environment.
- The person filling this role will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of aspects of the ABC compliance programme across APAC, liaising with the other Anti Financial Crime, Compliance colleagues and other stakeholders within APAC and other regions on the ABC programme and operational matters
- Support ABC matters within the APAC region, working with the Regional Head of ABC - APAC and other stakeholders to implement and update ABC processes and ensure, as appropriate, consistency in policies, procedures and controls
- Assist the Regional Head of ABC - APAC to support the business in the region APAC (across all divisions) in its management of bribery and corruption risk
- Assist with ABC operational matters within the APAC region, including dealing with ABC escalations in respect of business transactions, engagement of consultants, hiring practices, road shows, donations, memberships, and sponsorships, mandatory time away, and gifts and entertainment
- Assist in tracking emerging ABC legislation and regulation and as appropriate, in partnership with the business, assist in the development and implementation of new policies, procedures and controls in order to address new legislative or regulatory requirements
- Assist in the development and delivery of ABC related training to the business as requested/required.
- Business relevant university degree or comparable qualifications.
- Ideally an existing Financial Crime professional with a background.
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills.
- Team player and self-starter - able to act on own initiative and to learn quickly.
- Able to handle and manage a number of different matters simultaneously and have strong communication skills, including the ability to manage conflict situations.
- Preferably banking experience, good understanding of its divisions, products and risk related processes preferable.
- Ability to take constructive knowledge transfer and enhancement and direct supervision and oversight from others.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra