Cash Management - Analyst/Associate
Our client is a respectable Asian bank with strong international presence.
- To support the Cash Management Sales Team in the end-to-end sales process across research, prospecting, pitching, pipeline management and marketing activities for existing and target clients.
- Partner with Relationship Managers and In Country RMs for cross border sales initiatives. Support in driving regional cash management RFP responses for corporates.
Client Sales Support - support the Transaction banking regional business segment for cash management to deliver the revenue targets and KPIs to meet the overall business objectives
Support in the preparation for client meetings including client research and internal coordination with global and regional deal teams
Timely preparation of professional pitch books and tailored RFP Responses
Sector and market research analysis to support the identification of new business opportunities in co-ordination with Product Management, Corporate Banking and Credit team
Building Sales Collateral - Responsible for the build and maintenance of a central library of sales collateral including pitchbooks and submitted RFP responses
Sales MIS - Responsible for the design and ongoing maintenance of Sales Trackers - Cash Sales Pipeline, RFP trackers etc.
Maintain and monitor accuracy of pipeline including past-due deals, duplication etc.
Lead Wallet sizing exercises (based on Account Map for top customers in every portfolio), to help identify new TB opportunities
Ensure an updated tracking of key clients' balance movements and profitability trends
Implementation & Client Support - Support the implementation kick off post deal mandate and post-execution through coordinating with internal teams.
Post deal-mandate, follow up internally with key implementation stakeholders to coordinate TB documentation and onboarding to deliver seamless implementation to the client
Front and respond to client's ongoing transactional queries
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Cash Management products
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills (ability to manage stakeholders and create buy-in)
- Good team player (ability to work in a team and also individually)
- Self-starter - willing to learn and step up
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
If you are suitable for the job, apply to:
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
EA Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh