Cyber Security Account Director
- Assesses prospective and assigned client's current and potential needs, determining appropriate solutions.
- Develop and implement strategies and business plans through understanding the clients business model, planning and decision making channels
- Understand and influence a wide range of customer stakeholders, bringing in industry experts to engage with the customer when necessary.
- Continuously prospecting to develop new clients and expanding existing relationships.
- Develops a strategic account plan and maintain a consistent 'pipeline' which enables meeting and exceeding agreed targets.
- Responsible for final account sales and revenue growth through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on time outcome from a solution proposal, pricing, profitability, liability, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and exceed agreed targets.
- Knowledge, understanding and prior experience of IT, Cyber Security Domain is an advantage
- Strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution based selling.
- Proven ability to translate the clients need(s) into solution requirements through creating value propositions.
- Create demand by understanding specific vertical market business challenges, delivering value statements, value propositions, and by identifying the key buying influences in a complex sales environment.
- Experience in working in a Business to Business environment
If you are interested in this role, please either apply through this link or send your CV to email@example.com
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1658283
Registration Name: Kow Li Yan Bernice