APAC Employment Monitor Q3 2016 [infographic]
Morgan McKinley presents our Quarter 3 APAC Employment Monitor infographic for 2016, which provides data on new professional job availability and on professional job seeker availability in the Financial Services sector. This also includes data on contract (non-permanent) job availability.
APAC Employment Monitor Q3 2016 Highlights:
- Permanent financial services jobs remained relatively steady, quarter-on-quarter, and showed a slight increase of 5% year-on-year, across the APAC region
- Professionals seeking new jobs increased by 27% quarter-on-quarter and by 45% year-on-year
- Contracting job vacancies remained steady quarter-on-quarter, and showed slight decrease (3%) year-on-year
- Significant Brexit impact felt in Hong Kong, but for the most part, APAC region unscathed
- Growing tensions in the South China Sea causing anxiety, but currently business as usual
- Singapore: 58% increase in professionals seeking new opportunities whilst jobs available also increase by 35%, quarter-on-quarter
For more information, please view the press release here.